- Globally, Protestants made up 37% of Christians in 2010.
- The share of Protestants among U.S. adults is in decline, falling from 51% in 2007 to 47% in 2014.
- In Latin America, where nearly 40% of the world’s Catholics live, Protestant populations have risen sharply
- One relatively recent and distinctive Protestant movement that has gained ground globally is Pentecostalism.
- In Western Europe, the home of the Protestant Reformation, Protestants and Catholics are now religiously more similar than they are different, at least on some theological questions.
Read the entire article on the Solitary Purdah archives
There are answers if you know where to look for them JOIN the Faith in Jesus Network